"NEW" Sr. Sailing Program (ages 8+). "NEW" Jr. Sailing Program (ages 4-8).
All skill levels to come have fun on the water, learn to sail or improve their sailing skills, and make friends. Sailing is a great way to spend a summer day!
Program includes, games on land and water, as well as CANSail Sailing curriculum.
- The Learn to Sail Program will run for 6 weeks this summer Monday through Friday from 9am - 12pm (ages 4-8) or 1pm - 4pm (ages 8+)
- All Learn to Sail course sessions are one week long and follow the CANSail curriculum.
- With a focus on having fun, certified sailing instructors teach key skills to different levels and ages with a priority on safe learning for everyone.
- The Sailing Instructor Coordinator will attempt to accommodate all requests for lessons, depending on boat and instructor availability.
- The Club makes every effort to accommodate all desired registrations but reserves the right to limit class size to ensure a safe environment for all.
- Classes are open to members and guests.
- Please complete and submit Rowans law as a part of the class registration.