|Member Registration Opens:
|Guest Registration Opens:
||Saturday, July 18
We invite individuals (ages 7 and up) of all skill levels to come have fun on the water, learn to sail or improve their sailing skills, and make friends. Sailing is a great way to spend a summer day!
Program includes, games on land and water, as well as CANSail Sailing curriculum.
- The Learn to Sail Program will run for 6 weeks this summer Monday through Friday from 1:15pm – 4:15pm.
- All Learn to Sail course sessions are one week long and follow the CANSail curriculum.
- With a focus on having fun, certified sailing instructors teach key skills to different levels and ages with a priority on safe learning for everyone.
- The Head Instructor will attempt to accommodate all requests for lessons, depending on boat and instructor availability.
- The Club makes every effort to accommodate all desired registrations but reserves the right to limit class size to ensure a safe environment for all.
- Classes are open to members and guests.
- Bathing Suit
- Snack & Water