LEARN TO SAIL
We invite individuals (ages 5 and up) of all skill levels to come have fun on the water, learn to sail or improve their sailing skills, and make friends. Sailing is a great way to spend a summer day!
Program includes, games on land and water, as well as CANSail Sailing curriculum.
• The Learn to Sail Program will run for 6 weeks this summer Monday through Friday from 9am – 12pm.
• All Learn to Sail course sessions are one week long and follow the CANSail curriculum.
• With a focus on having fun, certified sailing instructors teach key skills to different levels and ages with a priority on safe learning for everyone.
• The Head Instructor will attempt to accommodate all requests for lessons, depending on boat and instructor availability.
• The Club makes every effort to accommodate all desired registrations but reserves the right to limit class size to ensure a safe environment for all.
• Classes are open to members and guests; Club members will have priority registration prior to July 1st.
(807) 733-3432 firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZYC • P.O. Box 123 • Clearwater Bay • Ontario • P0X 1S0